Fond of travelling, nature lover, adventure seeker, cosmopolitan or just an explorer? Whatever describes you, choose your destination and we’ll do the rest.
The Work & Travel programne is a great opportunity to travel and explore the country you choose for up to one year (conditions apply, depending on the visa you will receive - if necessary - and destination) while you work and make friends from around the world.
Choosing a Work & Travel programme, you are offered the freedom and independence you need in another country, but also the support provided by StudyTours makes the programme ideal for you. The start dates are flexible, as are the types of jobs and working hours, the travel you will do and the way you will organise your life.
You can tailor-made the programme to your needs, while experiencing all that parts of Europe, America, Australia and Canada have to offer while enjoying social contacts and acquaintances with hospitable people.
1) Summer work and travel programmes or
2) Year-Round work and travel programmes
Work and Travel programmes give you the chance to enjoy your holidays as you earn your living by doing any kind of job from cashier to waiter to being a teacher or 5* hotel concierge.
By participating in a Work & Travel programme you will benefit from:
• Rich cultural exchange
• A large and varied selection of jobs and locations
• The experience of StudyTours makes the whole process as friendly as possible to the participant
• Trusted partners in the destination country who understand the needs and expectations
• The acquisition of a comprehensive, long recruitment process and thus work experience
• Directly addressing issues and support given to participants and employers
• Clear answers to questions by experts in the field of Work & Travel Programmes
Whether you are a Student or Graduate, be it from 1 month to a maximum of 1 year you gather as much experience as you can by working and travelling in Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, East Asia, Europe, India or Latin America.
Up to 30 years old (depending on destination and programme selection)
Have an operational command of English
Have a working knowledge of the local language
Be a University Student or Graduate
Be eligible to work in the destination country
Hold a valid work permit/visa
Depending on the city or destination, the type of accommodation varies according to the preferences of the candidate student. Lodges, hotels, hostels, flats, houses or family homes, are some of the options.
• Once you express your interest, please contact us and fill in the relevant application for participation in the Work & Travel programmes.
• A meeting date is set, in which we will discuss the terms and conditions depending on the destination country, the right work / residence permits and the procedure for granting relevant authorisation (visa / work permit). At the same time, all the qualifications and experience you have are collected, such as certificates, diplomas and work experience.
• If your qualifications meet the requirements of the job offer, an interview with potential employers / partners in the country you are interested in will be arranged so that your qualifications and your suitability for the job can be officially considered.
• If you meet some requirements set by a potential employer and you are offered work, you are now ready to depart for new destinations and enhance your CV with a unique experience.
In addition to us supporting you prior to your departure and offering you guidance, we can also provide essential guidance for your journey and your stay in the country, as well as the types of residence offered, advice on all things related to the life abroad, work-related issues and trips you might wish to do during your stay.
StudyTours staff offers thorough guidance on Work and Travel programmes and its brand name and experience ensures guaranteed placement in Work and Travel programmes.*
For a detailed list of job positions, countries and other options available please contact us using the relevant form.